Sunday, March 29, 2015

Once Upon a Time 4.17 Best Laid Plans

Once Upon a Time 4.17 Best Laid Plans
I knew Lily would hold a significance in this story. An episode wouldn't have been dedicated to Emma's teenage life if it didn't have anything to do with future plot. I'd like for her to return to make Emma "see the light" or even become another Saviour to help out. I really have a good feeling about her.

Maleficent's happy ending was to be a mother to her baby, not a monster for the rest of her life. If she gets Lily back, I think she will let go of everything she's held against the heroes in the Enchanted Forest as well as Storybrooke. I want her happy ending, but I don't think the author is the answer.

The author is a bit of a weird character. He doesn't seem to be the typical guy to get all his great ideas down together. He also manipulates characters to come up with a better story to tell (especially when he sent Snow and Charming into the other direction in the forest). Now that the wizard locked him away in the page, I think that was the safest way to pull him as an interference.

I'm surprised with the turn the author has taken. We don't know how he got his magic or why he can write about people and still be in the same story with them. Does he write himself in or does somebody else hold power over him?

No comments: