Monday, March 23, 2015

The Night Shift 2.05, Bates Motel 3.03

Separating my post for The Following this evening since I really had a ramble with tonight's episode!

The Night Shift 2.05 Ghosts
T.C.'s sister-in-law is a drug addict! Makes sense with her sudden return to T.C.'s doorstep. The drugs in her purse are linked to Drew's late patient outside the clinic. I wonder if Drew will be the one finding this out first hand in next week's episode. I just hope she doesn't weigh down on T.C.'s problems when he's got everything going for him with Jordan at the moment.

Shutting down the entire ER was scary, I wonder if these are the great lengths people go through to contain diseases. That poor patient who had so many plans to go off and travel with his father to Alaska suddenly has to take a backseat to the rest of his life. Paul did a great job keeping it together, treating the patient as best he could.

Gwen's turning out to be a good friend of Drew, and may get comfortable with Kenny.

That was quick to write off Joey Chavez. I guess it was a part time gig for him before the actor (Alex Rodriguez) decided to go film the next installment of Magic Mike. I quite liked his character on the show. Since there was a lot of diversity already, he brought something else to the table.

I hope  Jordan isn't endangered any further. I'm glad Scott happened to be in the parking lot at the same time to rescue her and bring her home. He's not a bad guy, it's just one of the situations where she fell out of love with him when she always wanted to be with T.C. Hoping next week will close up that scary stalker patient story.

Bates Motel 3.03 Persuasion
Am I the only one surprised Annika is still alive? I thought that was her in the water, even though Norma verified the corpse wasn't her. The USB key must be important evidence to take into consideration. Norma better do the right thing and turn it in to Alex. It'll be interesting where the story will lead to with Annika's discovery.

I have no idea what the Arcanum Club houses other than wealthy and powerful part of town. I think they're all investors and take part in the illegal behaviours and vices of the town. It's sad no matter how much Romero tries to clean up the illegal activity, it's just the tip of the iceberg. Wish he could get more support in his offices, and NOT that guy who is competing for sheriff on the next election.

Norman and Emma may become a lethal couple. Emma will bring out the best of him, but her provocative outfit at the start of the episode brought out the suppressed Norman for a moment in the motel office. Emma is the only piece of goodness left in this show, I just don't want to see her go!

No comments: