Monday, March 2, 2015

The Night Shift 2.02 Back at the Ranch

The Night Shift 2.02 Back at the Ranch
YES! T.C. is back and performing surgeries! I'm good as long as he's back in action now =P

Topher is having so much fun with Ragosa haha I love it! It looks like T.C. and Jordan are really serious now, glad they're moving forward. T.C. needs more stability in his life.

I didn't think Krista may gravitate towards Joey, even though she's with Kenny at the moment. A bit of a triangle for the time being, but I guess it's there since T.C.-Jordan-Scott are finished. T.C. seems to be the only professional one around everybody, especially since Scott was dumped.

I'm a bit worried for Drew, because his boyfriend is getting his self-esteem down and aggravated. Drew can only do so much for him but it's getting under his skin that he can't be around him at home anymore. I hope the prosthetics surgery/consult Krista helped him score will change things around. I like happy Drew around the halls!

Hoping Joey and T.C. can be friends. Joey seems to understand T.C. since they've both served before settling in San Antonio. He also did a very good deed letting T.C. take the reigns in his OR. I find T.C. is way too hard on himself, but he has to mentally recover somehow if he wants to get his life back.


No comments: