Wednesday, March 4, 2015

X Company 1.03 Kiss of Death

X Company 1.03 Kiss of Death
Yes! This is what I wanted for Aurora, a dominant, leading role! It was a reckless move for her to pursue on without the team as her back up, but Duncan said it was worth it since it was a success.

I'm glad one of the soldiers addressed a common issue that was overruled. Homosexuality as a "crime". It's a good thing Aurora got the information needed and still sympathized the soldier's struggle to be himself without being condemned for it. It was also the first time she expressed her heartache over Rene's death.

Alfred is trying his best to reach out to comfort her, but she chooses to shut herself out. I think she'll eventually come around when she's ready, since Rene's passing is still fresh in her mind. Also, they're a team so they need to work together. She did excellent with her part while the others tried to get the secret codes in the other building.

It was scary seeing Alfred and Neil stuck in that room together. I thought for sure with the blue jail cell flashbacks, this was where Alfred would get caught. I know they escaped, but I'm going to confirm he probably gets caught by the end of the season. Something may happen between Alfred and Aurora, since all we see are flashbacks of her face while he sees a blue wash. Alfred keeps stressing he feels the most at home when he sees blue. In the jail cell, Alfred keeps it together with a blue wash of Aurora. If my theory turns out to be true, I think Alfred won't talk and will undergo torture from his captors.

No comments: