Sunday, March 8, 2015

Once Upon a Time 4.14 Unforgiven

Once Upon a Time 4.14 Unforgiven
The Charmings got me cheering for their team right now. I hope they get it right with tracking down Cruella and Ursula. My guess is they made a bet to save the kingdom of the Enchanted Forrest, but the deal went sour. They could also use dark magic by accident.

I don't want Emma and Killian's relationship to end! I can't stop cheering for them as much as Snow and David. When the queens of darkness interefere with Storybrooke, I think they will take it out on Emma. Maleficent's revenge is with Snow, but she wants to take an eye for an eye out on Emma. Without a doubt, I think they'll try to turn Emma to go dark side. Once again, I think Killian or Henry are the only ones strong enough to lift her out of the spell.

I knew August would somehow be the key to finding the author! I wonder if Henry will make the discovery or if Belle will help him in the library. I quite like Will Scarlett and Belle together. The hint was in the beginning when Will got two coffee cups from Granny's and walked straight out. I want Rumple to steer clear, he's getting on my nerves now. I find him to be the weakest of Cruella, Ursula and Maleficent. He's spent most of his time in Storybrooke, and he's attached to Belle that he can't let her go.

We will have to see what happens next Sunday!

No comments: