Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Reign 2.16 Tasting Revenge

Reign 2.16 Tasting Revenge
LEITH! I've never been so happy to see him. He makes everything better (no seriously) and I cheer for his character's happiness every time. If her husband Castleroy is in jail, she can finally move forward with Leith! By the way, I hope they become solid this time around. Now that he's in the navy and has a reputation of his own, he can be in her life again.

I have a good feeling about Conde this time around. Even though he took up the offer to court Elizabeth, I think he's trying to protect Mary. He seems to be the only stable person Mary's had in a very long time.

I wonder if Antoine will come back the next episode now that he's gone back with his wife. He accomplished to ruin Kenna and Bash so I wonder if that will continue on.
in the next episode that he's made a bold decision for himself.

Hoping there will be more Conde in the next episode that he's made a bold decision for himself.

No comments: