Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Walking Dead 5.13 Forget

The Walking Dead 5.13 Forget
I don't think Sasha is "losing it," rather she's gradually slipping away. She wants to fall back into the way the group survived together before Alexandria happened. Trust is earned and I can tell between certain characters, it's turning into an Us VS Them situation (once again).

Buttons that poor horse! I'm glad the horse got to survive this long without getting infected, but it got mauled in a horrible death. I am glad the boyfriends are nice to Daryl and have taken him in to get comfortable. He doesn't want to carry weapons anymore! He feels some of the people to be genuine and wants to try out trusting these people.

Why do I get a weird feeling from the husband Pete? HE'S SO CREEPY! I'm not sure if he can be trusted, especially since Rick wants to get close to his wife.

"I got nothing else to do," was the EXACT same response in season two when Carol thanks Daryl for going out looking for Sophia everyday.

I couldn't stop laughing at Carol's threat against the little boy haha You want cookies or you want to get tied to a tree for the zombies to come get you? Hilarious of course.

No comments: