Monday, March 23, 2015

The Following 3.04, 3.05

The Following 3.04 Home // 3.05 A Hostile Witness
Two hour special! I live for these kind of evenings.

Can I have one request? I want Ryan Hardy to come out of this season with no more gunshot wounds. Unscathed is a stretch, he's been through Hell and back several times so he's broken. Make him bulletproof already!

Max and Mike are better back together (except for what happened at the end)! Mike is finally focused and Max needs to forget about all the loss she's experienced in her so far. Mike also needs to stop making an enemy out of everyone in the FBI. I know what he's doing; distancing himself on purpose to create space between everybody. He's got the boundaries down, but he's taking it too far by shutting himself out completely and going into a work obsessive overdrive. I hope it turns around soon, now since Max is in critical condition.

I can't believe Tommy stole the laptop, he better pay for this. Concealing evidence is going to get you! Besides, I don't think he's in the right mindset now on the field. He almost let Mike hang off the roof if it weren't for Max's timing. He also didn't turn the laptop in, now he's just spying. Worst SWAT ever!

Daisy and Kyle are batshit crazy. They're so deranged, I'm glad Ryan caught Kyle on the roof and was able to take him down. This will slow down their movements, meaning Mark's likely to be caught soon. Where's Mark going to go? Isn't he running out of resources? I know he slipped away, but I don't think he's dead. Now that Strauss is out and about, Mark is made a new enemy.

I'm glad they brought Carrie's character back into this, even for a brief moment. I was wondering what happened to her, so it's good to close off that part of the story. She's a journalist who never got to report another story concerning Joe Carroll, and then vanished when Gwen came in the picture.

I wonder if next week is going to be Joe Carroll centred. I know Ryan is desperate for help (obvious why he's flown in to see him) but will he just extract answers from Joe or use him to help out? Preview for next week looks good! Michael Ealy gets a part in this show and hasn't done some work in a while =)

No comments: