Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Tomorrow People 1.07, Arrow 2.07

The Tomorrow People 1.07 Limbo
This was actually a fun episode! Had a look at Stephen's school life and John had to have fun at his basketball game. He made it even with Cara and said they both made out with Stephen xD

I know this show makes us think Jedikiah and Ultra want to eliminate the entire species, but what if it's something else? 

What if he knows Stephen will eventually lead him to his father and really wants him =O if the tomorrow people's goal is to find Stephen's father and Jedikiah took Stephen to work with him, he may just want his father. I think that's the end goal =\

At least we know a bit more about next week with the hint "Thanatos" =)

Arrow 2.07 State vs Queen
More focus on the trial. I really don't know why they're stretching this out. Also, Sara looks to be written out of the episode. I would rather see her than Laurel, only because Laurel keeps playing the damsel position in this show.

I feel bad for Thea since she feels so angry and torn. She's the lonely girl with a brother as a vigilante, her mother in prison and a boyfriend as a rebel. I hope we get to see more of her in a new light (especially with the jaw-dropping news at the end of the episode).

The Count is one of the best characters we've seen on the show, and I mean that in a good way. As a villain, he's been so deranged and broad with his emotions. I absolutely adore Seth Gabel for bringing this character to life. Sebastian Blood is getting a larger role as an undercover villain. I don't know if he will team up with Malcolm Merlyn who is recently returned from the dad. I've missed John Barrowman on my TV and now his character is back to go after Moira. Thea being his biological daughter changes everything!

I'm afraid the island flashbacks still bore me. They're filler scenes to the present day situations in Starling City.

No comments: