Friday, November 8, 2013

Reign 1.04 Hearts and Minds

Reign 1.04 Hearts and Minds
What an episode!! I love this show!

I especially appreciated the mention Mary made to Francis that half of Europe think he's a sickly boy. Totally true but again, this show is working with some historical inaccuracy. I do like it all considering Francis has stepped up as a real hero and a favourable protagonist. 

Bash is such a good brother; he's illegitimate yet his love for his brother is strong. I wonder if we will revisit Bash's supernatural ability from earlier in the season. I'm hoping to see some of that again, but with Nostradamus as a primary character, do not want a sorcery overkill. 

Clarissa is back and she is scaring me in the dark! The moment I think it is okay to watch with the lights out, I'm traumatized. 

A lot of action happened in this episode. I recommend jumping into it since it's really good with politics and love triangles!

No comments: