Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sleepy Hollow 1.06 The Sin Eater

Sleepy Hollow 1.06 The Sin Eater
I nearly lost interest in the show because of the three week hiatus between episodes.

Abby and Ichabod's relationship has grown so far from the beginning. I'm not sure how I feel about her connection with Ichabod though considering he is intertwined with the headless horsemen. Katrina has sacrificed so much for Crane that I think they won't get their happy ending. At the pace of the storyline, I see her sacrificing herself completely to let Ichabod live out his life curse-free.

It's nice to see Craig Parker (Legend of the Seeker, Lord of the Rings) again in another 'mythical' themed picture. Even if it is one flashback, he makes a great character no matter what range.

If this show remains consistent, I'll keep watching. Otherwise, I have other shows I could be reviewing!

No comments: