Monday, November 11, 2013

Hostages 1.08 The Good Reason

Hostages 1.08 The Good Reason
Once again, I am wrong (wouldn't be my first time). I speculated the president's wife to be behind the hostage situation and murder plan. It's actually the sister, who the president had the affair with! Creepy Quentin isn't the one we fear anymore now that he backs down under the real people pulling the strings.

If Morgan really wanted to save Boyd, she should have signaled Agent Carlisle by addressing him as, 'dad'.

Kramer got investigated and Jake got to help! I wonder if Sandrine is remaining rebellious and unmoved by Kramer's actions. I find one of them is going to crack under pressure when it really comes down to it.

I don't believe the family can get real help. Agent Carlisle says he has people watching everywhere they go, it's impossible to escape!

So much happened tonight and we have new characters playing a role in the president's murder. This means there is way more people invested in this story than myself with the rest of my favourite television shows haha!

No comments: