Sunday, November 24, 2013

Reached my Quarter of the Century Crisis

My birthday weekend has turned into a birthday week. I've got to say, I can't complain! I didn't want to celebrate with the recent losses in my personal life, but I've been reminded by my family and friends to be grateful and thankful for what I have. I am young (somewhat), healthy and blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people.

My eldest sister Jamie took me out for the whole day! We ate lunch together and she had a wonderful idea to spend our afternoon. She took me downtown to Paintlounge on 784 College St. to paint on canvases for the day! It was a wonderful use of the afternoon and we had a blast using our creative energy. My sister is very artistically talented so it made me happy she wanted to do something we could both appreciate.

I was still working on my picture in this shot (bottom left), but as you can see on the right, my sister is a freaking rockstar at this! She also works with airplants in her free time, so I'll probably show you all her designs in future posts. This was such a fun time, and the employees played mellow, relaxing music in the studio for us to enjoy as we painted for the day.

Later on, we had all you can eat sushi where I expanded my stomach to a totally new level haha! I know later on this week, I am going to visit my cousins in Brooklyn and Tribeca. Great start to the birthday week!


No comments: