Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sleepy Hollow 1.09 Sanctuary

Sleepy Hollow 1.09 Sanctuary
Hooray, Abbie and Ichabod are more intertwined than we thought! I don't know what it is with the house that freaked me out other than the creepy tree man. It was empty with no furniture, showed all the signs of being haunted!

It looks like Jenny is going to be in the show a lot more now that Abbie is taking care of her. I don't approve of her dating Captain Irving if that's the idea the writers are trying to entertain with the audience. It's a bad idea, and this means he will get emotional with anything having to do with Jenny and Abbie.

I wonder if Ichabod's son is the key to everything in this. Katrina is stuck in a witch purgatory, Ichabod and the horsemen are alive because of each other and Abbie is smack in the middle of it. I want the son to be the reason to clear everything up so Katrina and Ichabod can both survive.

No comments: