Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tomorrow People 1.03, Arrow 2.03

The Tomorrow People 1.03 Girl, Interrupted
Looks like John had time to get a haircut and I do like it a lot!

Cara's back story is pretty heartbreaking. One of the ultimate disturbing incidences to happen to a teen girl. It explains her emotion was the reason why she discovered her power in steps. It was five years prior to present day and it must hold a setback to the group, no matter the strength of her telekinesis.

I am hoping we get a glimpse of John and Russell's stories before they joined the group. We know John was familiar with Stephen's father, which is why he's the leader. I'm interested though in both John and Russell's past and how they came to be.

I'm scared for Stephen's situation with Astrid. She gave Stephen an empty threat but if you're supposed to really be his friend, you don't try to back them into a corner about something they're hiding. Easy for me to say because I'm on the protagonist's side in this. She needs yo stay out of this or Jedikiah may put her in danger.

Arrow 2.03 Broken Dolls
This villain creeps me out!! It takes me back to that Criminal Minds episode when the doctor's daughter would make live dolls out of adult women.

I don't know when we get to see Black Canary unmasked, but I want to know her reason to fight bad guys and what brought her to Starling City. Is it deranged if I think that it might be Laurel's sister? It would make a great story because they totally ignored what happened to her.

Looks like Laurel is reverting to self pity now. That's a steep 180 degree turn on last week when she was concentrated on blaming the vigilante for Tommy's death once more. I hope her character doesn't turn into the helpless doe-eyed damsel in distress because I really like Katie Cassidy.

No comments: