Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tomorrow People 1.02, Arrow 2.02, Criminal Minds 9.04

The Tomorrow People 1.02 In Too Deep
The character development is impressive, especially since it's only the second episode. John is sticking to his alpha male leader role constantly watching out for everybody's well being. He also understands the concept of limits and when to hold back to ensure their safety. Cara is the strong female with good judgement from what we've seen. I think she will be more of an emotional decision maker as opposed to strategic.

This episode has Nick Eversman (Missing) guest starring, and I didn't notice it was him until he finally moved his angry, emo hair out of his face haha! I wonder if he will play a more predominant role as future episodes air. I loved him in Missing, but then again ANYTHING with Ashley Judd searching for her missing son is always a good watch. Too bad that show didn't get picked up for a second season... my apologies for reminiscing on past shows I hoped would have better ratings.

Arrow 2.02 Identity
I just want to say upfront I'm tired of all the island flashbacks that go on during an episode. It slows down the story and can easily make me lose interest if they don't bounce back to present time.I didn't know Kevin Alejandro (True Blood) was going to be here. I wonder if he will become a show regular. Starling City lacks a villain figure with the Merlyns out of the picture.

It's also good Roy is getting an opportunity to help the greater good without being in danger. All Thea wanted was for him to stop putting his life at risk and now they're able to come to a resolution. He most likely won't keep away from fighting if he remains partially involved.

The ending of the episode was excellent, I know Laurel is generally all around angry so of course a daughter of a cop would do something like that. I'm hoping next week's episode picks up right where it left off and not with another island flashback.

Criminal Minds 9.04 To Bear Witness
David Anders (Heroes, Once Upon a Time) is an excellent guest star. It was so intense and he scared all that was secure and happy in me! J.J. knows their new supervisor for reasons unknown! The situation is From a three year old open case but I am wondering what their history is. Rossi is so smart, I noticed the untouched elevator button as well. Rossi will find out anything, he's written books and cooked them Italian dinner!

No comments: