Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Tomorrow People 1.04, Arrow 2.04

The Tomorrow People 1.04 Kill or Be Killed
Glad they finally showed John's back story. He's an abused foster child who provided for his fellow foster siblings by using his powers. He then turned into a runaway and live on his own after Jedikiah took him into Ultra.

But WHOA!! John can kill?! Jedikiah's drug induced method to the primary of his brain (I hope I got that right) actually made him a survivor too, not just Cillian. Cara and the group don't even know, so this is major! This is such a dark secret and I really think this will change everything in the season. If this gets out, the rest of the team will look at him as the leader who lied to them all this time."I think there's a reason why we were born unable to kill. Destroy something, part of a soul you don't get back. I felt it today, just like I felt it years ago." This one-on-one secret talk with Jedikiah was so intense! I instantly thought of Harry Potter haha but I see how John's emotion is totally torn up on the inside. He feels so guilty to let Jedikiah in to "help" him at such a young age and manipulate who he was. I am really loving how the writers and producers are making this show so enjoyable. Very impressive stuff I am seeing!!

Arrow 2.04 Crucible
I knew it was Sara! HOLY! I predicted Black Canary would be her, but I didn't think it would actually be her! Now the story is going to get good! Finally, one time the episode flashbacks don't both me because they brought Sara back into it. "No woman should ever suffers at the hands of men." After Sara said this, I think she is basing it on numerous events in her life. Her and Oliver going behind Laurel's back, her time frame surviving the sinking ship and her return back to Starling City.

I don't trust Sebastian Blood. If "Brother Blood" is taking things into his own hands the way he did, he is a threat to the city. Then again, he may be taking orders from Isabel (Summer Glau). She's the newly introduced character with new money. Comes in as an investor and will most likely have plenty of money to cover up anything else. After Merlyn being the villain last season, I'm not surprised at these new characters coming in to play.

No comments: