Monday, October 28, 2013

Hostages 1.06 Sister's Keeper

Hostages 1.06 Sister's Keeper
I am so glad we learned a bit more about the other agents in this episode. I understand why she separates her son and personal life from her work. But she has money troubles, which gets her involved with the wrong people. I wonder if Agent Carlisle was going to help her get the money to keep her around. He was very methodical in putting away his other friend and set him up for the murder. Then again, he is now a man short and is only operating with the rebellious Sandrine and his recovering ex-addict Kramer. Have we established officially that Kramer is his brother-in-law? I only assumed because of Carlisle's visit to the hospital and Kramer said, "Tell her I love her" to his wife.

I'm surprised Ellen actually threw her sister out. It was necessary to cut her lose for the sake of keeping the hostage situation a secret, but getting the hospital shrink and security was over the top. After all this is over, whichever wait may turn, I don't know if she can rebuild her relationship with her sister after this.

Kramer definitely has a soft spot for Jake, which could get dangerous in the remaining two episodes. It is a short-lived show, but since there is no sign of a season two, I hope the final episodes tie up all loose ends.

No comments: