Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sea/Land; a photography exhibit =)

In addition to the many TV shows I tune into, it just so happens that one of the actors from Suits decided to showcase his photography for the next week and a half. I decided with my Sunday afternoon free, I went on opening day. I walk in casually and Patrick J. Adams was there doing a casual interview with somebody along the side. His photography was interesting. Half were using a digital slr and the others in black and white were done on a film negatives. I made new friends and even got his autograph.

Afterwards, I went to go eat at Chococrêpe along Queen St. W. and had a buckwheat chipotle chicken crêpe. This picture doesn't even explain how huge this thing actually was. It was very filling and delicious. I for one am definitely going back to try everything else on the menu. I've only been to Chococrêpe once for a hot chocolate when I was going on a supply run for my knitting materials. If you're ever in town, do swing by this lovely place on 620 Queen St. W.


While everybody is at it, do swing by Oz Studios at 134 Ossington Avenue to check out Sea/Land from October 20th to 30th. Thank you for the picture, Patrick!

No comments: