Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hostages 1.05 Truth and Consequences

Hostages 1.05 Truth and Consequences
It's an excellent short-lived show but I want more from Toni Colette and Dylan McDermott. They're both great actors but I think they can take it to the next level with this show. I may be asking for a season 2, but not sure how they can do that with the focus on killing the president.

I sort of want the finale to have her find out he is in trouble too with his daughter and wife at risk. She already knows he has a terminally ill wife and is an FBI agent, but she doesn't know he is doing this mission against his will. There's somebody else pulling the strings and he can only control a small part of the execution.

Everybody within the hostage team totally has a dark story. It's complicating the plans in time for the finale so I am really hoping the next episode is a big one. My theory on the person pulling the strings is th president's wife. That would be a wonderful twist to see. Its twisted but it makes a great storyline.

Gosh I sound as if I am reliving my Prison Break days with wanting another season for the show. Don't want an overkill, just more Dylan McDermott on my television screen!

No comments: