Thursday, October 24, 2013

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland 1.03 Forget Me Not

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland 1.03 Forget Me Not
WOW!! Finally, a crossover with Once Upon a Time characters. I was waiting for this but was unsure since the creators of both shows may not want to use the same actors until tonight.

The flashback with Robin Hood was amazing, and now we know who Knave really is! There were so many hints and clues in the first two episodes, but I didn't think the producers would reveal it this early on. I also guessed who his Anastasia may be and I'm happy this was the actual twist. With the mirroring in both shows, I wonder if the Queen of Hearts here will also be the same queen that was Regina's mom in Once Upon a Time.

This guy looks like something out of Game of Thrones but he is probably the wonderland's version of the beast. He looks through the knot/ mirror at his love, so it makes sense for it to be him.

I can't believe Alice is only having trust issues now. Even though the rabbit and her have been through a lot in the past, she should know everything has changed. She saw the Cheshire cat and he changed to something completely different. She can't be naïve in Wonderland anymore.

I love fairy tales, I just hope this show doesn't run out of ideas.

No comments: