Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Flash 1.21 Grodd Lives

The Flash 1.21 Grodd Lives
Okay the gorilla scares me! Instead of having alligators or mutant ninja turtles hiding in the sewers, the gorilla is definitely scarier. He's telepathic too, which I didn't think would happen. I wasn't expecting him to be affected by the particle accelerator, but I think it makes sense humans and the ape family are very similar.

Eddie's tied to a chair like a helpless victim, but I don't get why Wells revealed he's a descendant of Eddie. Not sure if it means anything to Eddie, but it makes sense why he never killed him previously. So why is he kept hostage for nothing? Is it a luring technique to catch Barry? A bit useless if you ask me.

Joe is taking a lot of flack right now for helping cover Barry's secret. Not fair, especially from iris of all people. She covered up her relationship with Eddie for a long time, which was her conscience decision. If she wants to be an adult, she better stop whining like one. I'm almost less tolerant of her than I am of Laurel Lance's character in Arrow. For the record, nothing against the female actors Candice Patton or Katie Cassidy; it's the weak storyline written for the characters. How many times are women the reporters that stand alongside the male protagonist heroes? I'm just tired of seeing another Lois Lane or April O'Neil on the bylines.

I hope by next week they can accomplish something like getting Eddie back or Joe back on his feet.

No comments: