Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Reign 2.21 The Siege

Reign 2.21 The Siege
I was actually bored with this episode entirely. Sebastian brought in his weird woodland friend Delphine and I'm not sure what her role is going to end up being (other than interrupting Kenna's marriage with him).

Francis putting Lola ahead of his needs was a smart move on his behalf. His priorities never changed, even with the advice of everyone around him. His mom is a constant influence, but I find he's turned into a better person without the use of her manipulation.

I'm interested to see if Lola will actually take Narcisse back, even after the body sketch mishap. He's showing concern for her well being and finds it unfortunate Lola isn't in the mood for reunions. I think he'd be great for her, but his political mindset is always trumping his heart. It's a good defence mechanism using logic over emotion (much more sensible).

I see Claude falling for her knight and protector Leith. Now that Greer shows no interest in building a future with him, that opens up the option of Leith spending more time with Claude. He also did a great job keeping her safe when the castle was under attack.

Conde looks like he's ready to take care of serious business, but he's also doing the talking on his own. No right hand man by his side, just solo. I don't know if he can very well conquer land at all, especially since Elizabeth is pulling his strings, especially since she was the one who kept pushing for marriage. Kidnapping Mary was a weak idea, even for Conde. You can't just hold a queen hostage and expect no penalty.

I had a feeling that was Greer's working ladies all along. They assembled really quick for the army's possible last evening. I don't believe Mary is pregnant. This is way too much at once, and I think this is just a trap!

No comments: