Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Arrow 3.23 My Name Is Oliver Queen

Arrow 3.23 My Name Is Oliver Queen
Hooray Barry Allen to the rescue! I've never been so excited before to see Barry (as you can tell form my enthusiasm, I am team Flash). Speaking of which, they writers for Arrow and The Flash look like they work closely together. In order for the storylines to parallel each other properly, they work the current situations between the shows. This is super helpful since the anticipate how many times a cross over happens.

Does this mean Nyssa needs to fight Merlyn to get leadership of the League? I feel that's what it will come down to, but now Merlyn is a villain with a skillfully trained army. I see this pouring into season four somehow.

Thea gets to be the brand new Arsenal? Well, she gets to jack his costume but gets a new name. It looks like Diggle is the one person who isn't liking all this change. Once again, it's all too much at once, especially with everything that's happened in the last few episodes. Trust is an issue now between Oliver and Diggle, but I hope they can repair this. Felicity chose Oliver now so I wonder how long they can be happy together just staying normal now

No comments: