Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Arrow 3.22 This Is Your Sword

Arrow 3.22 This Is Your Sword
Haha this canary screech is funny. It's a good thing Cisco was able to do something with it yesterday on his visit to Starling City. Diggle and Laurel are doing a good job fighting crime out there. I know they need Oliver back, but since he's made a choice to protect Thea, it doesn't look like anything will change.

Malcolm Merlyn is really trying to be a father in this, but Thea's just done with everything at this point. I hope Roy is able to do something since the remainder of the team is weak without Oliver. "Merlyn has lied to us so much that it should be a drinking game," good one Felicity haha! Merlyn is still a snake. The team had every right not to trust him from his track record.

Maseo's wife and Ray is in on this now! I hope this changes things now that they're all in Nanda Parbat. Ray finally got let in on this situation, something Felicity keeps separate. This is totally a point of no return now that the wedding ceremony has happened.

I also don't think the smoke bomb is real. I think Oliver switched the viles (at least, I hope he did). Also I don't know why Tatsu was separated. Is it because they mentioned she was immune? I thought she would do some more with her sword since there was a lot of symbolism there. It had nothing to do witht he son but more between her and Maseo.

No comments: