Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Reign 2.22 Burn

Reign 2.22 Burn
I called it last week with the fake baby! I can't believe Mary is such a cold person that could slaughter for the sake of saving her own neck. Then again, it's a world of kill or be killed.

Is it bad that I'm digging Elizabeth? Catherine's been banished and is yielding under her power to get rid of Mary. This is some next level crap. Before the camera panned to Catherine's face, I actually thought it was Mary's mother, the queen mom of Scotland from the back. She was always in dark colours and I felt she would be the one to betray her daughter in order to advance her well being. This looks interesting already.

Crazy Delphine bound herself to Sebastian =O this means neither of them can die without the other. When's the last time anyone heard about a woodland healer with no links to Paganism?

Looks like Kenna is moving on with man-searching and trying to pass off her baby to come as a niece or nephew. She's actually the most desperate of the rest come to think of it. Lola has Francis' protection because of her son, Greer has her independence as a Madame, and Mary is between Scotland and France. Kenna is really fighting tooth and nail to stay in this.

The finale was a bit of a let down, but I did find it better than the recent episodes. I really thought Conde's part in the story was going to end here. It's really complicated while everyone holds their own secret. Francis is dying, this is obvious. I didn't think I'd see Nostradamus again but he is the next thing to a spiritual healer on the castle grounds.  I bet Francis dies in the next season or they're really stretching this way too long.

No comments: