Monday, April 27, 2015

The Night Shift 2.10 Hold On

The Night Shift 2.10 Hold On
I stopped breathing the moment that metal beam fell on top of T.C. =O He takes a lot of risk and really does live on the edge. It's bothersome but as it was mentioned previously in the last episode, she told Gwen she wouldn't change him. She fell in love with him for who he is and changing him would make him a different person. I really do agree with this statement because I feel partners should only change themselves consciously on their own. This means they'd only better themselves to be a better person.

That car accident was insane! I actually believed Scott may have been intoxicated, only because he ran the red stop sign with the explanation he was late for his night shift as on-call surgeon. His guilt pretty much ran his adrenaline the entire shift and made himself responsible for the boy in the other car. I also don't think it was a good idea he involved himself more than he did with the actual surgery. It rubbed salt into the wounds, didn't help either party.

I sympathize for Scott, but the hospital, particularly T.C. and Jordan, stuck their neck out for him by "speeding up" his test results. If anything, they put so much faith in him to have him finish up the surgery. I'm glad Jordan still chooses T.C. at the end of the day, but I want to move forward with their relationship without thinking about every little detail holding them behind.

No comments: