Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Arrow 3.20, Reign 2.19

Arrow 3.20 The Fallen
We're bringing people back from the dead now?! Why couldn't this show just do that with Sara Lance =/ Anyway I'm surprised Thea was able to remember everything properly after returning back. If she's got confusion in her, she also isn't supposed to be the same coming out of this. I'm hoping maybe she'll go back for Oliver or something bold to show she would fight for her brother just as much he has for her.

I am so glad Felicity and Oliver admitted their feelings at last! I didn't think it would happen so soon, but this look played out to be the "last goodbye" judging by how she couldn't let go of him. Even in the last second of trying to get him to return to Starling City, she wouldn't stop fighting for him. I think he's supposed to be with her, but he doesn't want to ruin what she has with Ray at the moment. By the way, I don't know what will happen between them since Oliver is "gone".

I want Black Canary to come out bolder this time around. She should go back and bring Oliver home with Diggle. Not sure how I feel about everything else, but Maseo looks like the closest person that would actually help aid in this. Deep down inside, Diggle was able to reach out to his past and make him see if what he's doing is worth it.

Reign 2.19 Abandoned
Mary keeps whining over Conde and it's gotten boring. I think she's obsessed with not being with him, but she has trouble letting go. She's pulling the plug for the sake of politics and claims she's meant to follow her heart. One thing I dislike the most about medieval women is the lack of empowerment when there was a time to be in such a place of power.

Kenna looks like she's after this new soldier boy. Sebastian and her seem to have ended abruptly, so it looks like a complicated subject for now.

Not sure how I feel about Narcisse advancing himself with Catherine. He's become a key player at court, especially by her side with all kinds of resourceful information. I wonder if Lola will ever come back to entertain the idea of being with him (it may be a nice change).

It looks like Conde got married in secret, but doesn't he need to take out Francis in order to be king? He's a bloodline, I understand that much. If he marries English Queen Elizabeth, does this also mean he needs to challenge his place on the throne as a king versus Francis? I know he automatically becomes King of England, it's just claiming France as his country as well means another fight, possibly a war.

No comments: