Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Flash 1.20 The Trap

The Flash 1.20 The Trap
I'm liking the whole Gideon software program created by Barry Allen. This means Barry must've travelled through time more than once. Now that there's been a glimpse into the future, we know Iris winds up with Barry as long as everything is left well enough alone. Cisco made a good point about seeing the new uniform as a small insight of whether or not they were meant to see the newspaper article and then altering because of the photograph.

Now that the secret on Wells being the reverse flash is out, I wonder how they'll carry on this way. I has my suspicions on Dr. Wells eventually using the locked up meta-humans (in this case, the shapeshifter) as a decoy. I guess with a few episodes left in the season, he would had to do it soon.

Joe turning down Eddie's request to marry Iris was very courageous on his part. Eddie saying he didn't "need his permission," was a jerk thing to say. I don't agree with that at all; I'm a traditional girl where I believe the parents should be asked first on your intentions of spending the rest of your life with essentially the whole family. I think it's more honourable that way. This is just my personal opinion, but anything around that I find distasteful (like with Eddie's response). It's sad, I really liked his character after he warmed up to Barry and showed he wasn't a bad guy.

Sad that the trap set up for Wells didn't work. He had to put up hidden cameras since he's travelled back through time before. Not a fan that he actually is far ahead of the everything against the rest of the team. I'm sure they can outsmart him somehow, but I don't want this to end with Barry's dad left in jail and Barry seeking revenge for his mother's death.

Eddie's been kidnapped and this is an example of him being an interference. Now that more people are involved with the secret, the more vulnerable everybody is. Not feeling this at all.

No comments: