Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Arrow 3.18 Public Enemy

Arrow 3.18 Public Enemy
It's good Oliver and Ray finally came to an understanding for Felicity. I really want them to get along for the sake of character longevity in the storyline. I hope Ray's invention works after all with helping to cure disease and health risks of the world. It looks like he's done the right tests to see if it could enter his bloodstream properly. Let's hope he can do big things now that he's in a good place with Felicity.

Roy and Thea are back together and I approve of it so much! I'm not sure if it's a one time thing, but Roy and Thea are stable when they have each other's backs.

Captain Lance is taking things way too far with persecuting Oliver Queen and throwing him to the wolves. I see he's hurt about Sarah but channelling it aggressively. I think this may be his cry for help for Laurel to step in. They're doing the push-and-pull relationship where nobody can win. Now that Ra's al Ghul kidknapped Lance, I wonder what's going to happen next. He really isn't giving up on Oliver becoming the next leader of League of Assassins. I want this story to be over and done with. I wouldn't mind Nyssa taking over the League, then again I quite like her in Starling City =)

No comments: