Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Flash 1.18 All Star Team Up

The Flash 1.18 All Star Team Up
I like the Arrow-Flash crossovers! These episodes are awesome and spice up everything in this season. Ray and Felicity are such a nerd couple, but they match well. I like that Barry is super protective of Felicity. He hasn't analyzed yet what's going on with Dr. Wells, but he's getting close to the source. Ray nerding out with Cisco and the team is also awesome! They really do have persona matches in both shows.

Iris is being too much of a journalist in all aspects of her life. When you start being way too investigative with your relationship life, it takes a turn in your behaviour. Her all around interaction with her dad, Eddie and Barry are paranoia. She overthinks way too much and is letting her journal articles interfere with her social life.

I'm so happy Emily Kinney gets a spot on the show! I've missed her since her departure as Beth on The Walking Dead. She genuinely loved being on that show with her cast-family and it's good to see her in a villain role this time around.

I'm confused with what's going on with Cisco. How has he been able to see a flashback that didn't actually happen? With the time travel, he wasn't supposed to be live to reveal about Dr. Wells in that part of reality. I was wondering if Cisco was going to find out if he's the reverse-flash before Caitlin. I'm glad Barry and Joe told Caitlin or else this would've been overwhelming for Barry to carry on his own.

This entire episode centred around killer robot bees scare me because one of the many things I am allergic too are bees =/

No comments: