Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Arrow 3.15, X Company 1.02

Arrow 3.15 Nanda Parabat
Thea feels better about clearing her conscious to Laurel, but it's a bit of a stretch letting Nyssa know she can get an eye for an eye revenge on her.

I didn't think Oliver would be offered a spot in the league of assassins, let alone become a potential new leader. For the sake of his sister and Starling City, I don't think he's going to take it. Especially with Diggle, Felicity and Roy (and I guess now Laurel) as his team, they wouldn't want him to go dark side.

Ray accomplished to get his suit working! It's a good thing to Felicity finally said something about him. I want her to be happy, whether it is with Oliver or Ray I don't care anymore. She does so much and is underrated in so many ways that it upsets me. I think she's more hardcore than Laurel in a sense that she's stable and doesn't have to blame past situations on emotions and do the annoying self-pity-whine-fest through her life. Don't get me wrong, I really like Katie Cassidy, (my personal favourite was her as Ruby 1.0 in Supernatural) but as Laurel, I've never been able to warm up to the character. I think it's the character itself, not Katie at all.

Overall, I don't think Thea is going to die. If Oliver is considered as a league member, Thea just can't die!

X Company 1.02 Trial by Fire
Hugh Dillon is the man!! I hope this whole show changes the dynamic of the role Canadians played during WWII. This episode basically demonstrates what the members of the team have to do, whatever it takes to get the job done for the greater good. I want Aurora to get a dominant role, since she's the only main female character here.

I think the part Tom played was difficult, since he was the one putting the lives of everybody else over morals. In the end, he admitted he lied to the young boy and mom about what he said earlier to get rid of the stepfather. Tom was alone and needed to make a choice. With his injured leg, there were only a number of ways he could come out of the barn alive before the team got back to him.

I have a feeling the flashbacks of Alfred in jail are where is now in present time. All that we are seeing now with the episodes already happened, and Alfred gets captured? I know priority is to get him out of danger and make sure he never gets taken. He's the asset with the brilliant mind and most information that can be used against them. What if the team failed and Alfred got separated from the team? It's just an idea I have because they keep flashing in and out with him in the jail cell. I very much like where it's going, but I think it'll be interesting if it take a surprise turn with the jail cell flashbacks/flashforwards.

No comments: