Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Walking Dead 5.09 What Happened and What's Going On?

The Walking Dead 5.09 What Happened and What's Going On?
With the beginning of this episode, you really thought it was Beth getting buried. Didn't see the group losing another part of the team so soon!

I am sad to see Tyreese go so soon, but he served as a worthy group member. He wasn't always the obvious person to be the aggressive fighter, but he was the loyal one you could rely on. Also, following the prison attack from the governor, I remember he got the toughest job. He was the one separated with Judith, Mika and Lizzie. When Carol came along, Tyreese forgave everything that happened at the prison. It was all survival of the fittest and Tyreese just earned his way through as a permanent character.

The episode was very artistic and gave someone an alternative way to reach their peace. It was something nice and different to see.

I don't know why Glenn is having so many doubts now, but it could mean he is trying to separate himself? Wherever he goes, Maggie will follow. I just don't think he should start having angry thoughts.

Looks like Washington is back on the table! Good thing Michonne brought it back! I also hope Morgan can catch up soon to Rick and the group. He's very close, it's just a matter of time.

Am I the only one who sees the marked symbols on the trees? I thought it had something to so with the cannibals at Terminus. Then I thought maybe it had to do with something the reverend had done with locking people out of the church. I have a lot of ideas, but will have to see how this season goes.

No comments: