Monday, February 16, 2015

The Walking Dead 5.10 Them

The Walking Dead 5.10 Them
Sasha and Maggie look like they've reached breaking point. I understand the loss of their siblings brought their mood change, but Beth and Tyreese knew consequences of life and death. It was always survival of the fittest.

Daryl looks like he's trying to control his own pain now with the cigarette burns and straying alone from the group from time to time. I get that everybody is emotional because they keep losing people more than they are finding survivors.

It's insane how the three characters who tried to hold the barn together are the ones with emotional turmoil.

That ending was scary! I think we were all expecting Morgan to be the "friend" who left the water behind, but this clean cut gentleman shows up knowing Rick by name! I want to believe he's associated with Morgan against anything else. Maybe he even found the map left behind at the church where it had Morgan's original note, "The new world is going to need Rick Grimes."

I thought the episode began slowly, but the end with the music box saved it all for me.


No comments: