Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Flash 1.14 Fallout

The Flash 1.14 Fallout
That whole separation thing with Ronnie and Dr. Stein is more complicated than I thought. It's good that they're not "regulars" on the show anymore, only because I think it would be too complicated trying to focus on their research and saving the city at the same time.

Joe got to tell Barry what Cisco found in the blood splatter! Barry looked heartbroken coming back into his old home, but it's good he listened to people that genuinely care about him. I'm hoping Joe stays suspicious of Dr. Wells only because he's so close to getting most of the truth unveiled about Barry's mom. Barry looks determined to pursue the time travel anyway to save his mother, but if it was all set in stone, he's destined to alter his present reality involving his abilities.

I'm done with Iris and her nosey reporter job. She's become just an extra to me and her boss is making her into this snoop, hiring her only because of her blog on The Flash. Her character isn't my cup of tea anymore because she's always played this oblivious girl around Barry, but decided to pair up with Eddie. I don't have anything against Eddie, he's not a bad guy at all. But Iris makes it seem she can keep Barry on a hook even though she has a live-in boyfriend. I hope her role as a reporter doesn't dominate or else she's going to find out Barry's secret the hard (not to mention the obvious) way.

No comments: