Wednesday, February 18, 2015

X Company 1.01 Pilot

X Company 1.01 Pilot
A well thought-out Canadian show (with actual Canadians) playing their roles in history! I only became aware of this show when I first saw the promos about a month or so ago. When I noticed a handful of my favourite Canadian actors on the list, they ultimately were my motivation to check it out.

We got to meet the main characters we'll be seeing through the series, and what they actually do with as young agents. They really do make a difference in the war but they're also forced to make tough calls most of the time.

I wonder if this show will stay consistent with running into the enemy, and seeing both good and evil on opposite sides of the team. The example of one of the German officers expressing his compassion towards the young girl, shows not all of them are bad. They're just caught on the wrong side taking orders from the wrong people. Human nature and common sense will come into play a lot, so I look forward to seeing more of this as the season goes on! Don't want to spoil this show but I like it when things look promising from Canadian producers!

No comments: