Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Walking Dead 5.11 The Distance

The Walking Dead 5.11 The Distance
I don't know if this guy is who he says he is. Rick has a right to be cautious, but of course as an audience we take the group's POV. It's good to add more people in, especially since people are surviving somehow in various locations.

Looks like Maggie and Sasha are in a trustworthy mood. I'd keep my guard up no matter what, but after what the whole group has endured, I feel they've endured way too much

"Just because we're good people, doesn't mean we won't kill you." Such a key statement from Rick I feel will resonate throughout the episode.

WHOA the hoard of walkers impounding the car, makes me question if that was a planned trap! The way the stranger answered Rick's three questions from Michonne... makes you 50/50 on your faith in him.

My stomach jumped a bit when Glenn was showing off his knowledge from Dale on the RV. I am so happy we got some real action and excitement out of this. I also completely forgot about the priest until the very end.

No comments: