Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Reign 2.15 Forbidden

Reign 2.15 Forbidden
Mary's mom is in and out of the picture, never consistent. I think I'd like her better if she was in the castle more often. She's be a good counterpart to Catherine since their goals are the same for their children. It's too bad she isn't a regular.

The Francis and Mary situation is getting old. I think cousin Conde is a good contender in here, but his brother Antoine is too much of an influence. Speaking of which, I wonder if Bash will take care of him from chasing after Kenna. I prefer Bash and Kenna because they're living a simpler life now and the only person making things complicated is Antoine.

Bash's heart will break again? Totally about Kenna or Francis from that gifted nun, I bet. I know the outcome will be a choice between the two.

I have no idea why it took this long, but I am glad Mary finally came out with her inner pain about when she got raped. It was traumatic and she was never able to say it out loud how violated she's felt ever since. I think women shouldn't feel ashamed about what's happened to them. Mary speaking up to her mother about how she feels and what she wants to do to stand up for herself is HUGE for all women to see and strengthen each other.

I understand everything in regards to politics, I hope that it continues on with women being strong for each other even in a patriarchal time period.

No comments: