Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Texas bound!

Going on another girlfriends trip, but this one will be for five days!

My friend and I need a break (her more than me considering I did Las Vegas in mid February), and so we're headed to Texas. She got tickets to see this British band called The xx, and they'll be playing their last show in West Texas. They've been doing a string of underground shows across the states so this should be interesting.

I also have family in Texas, so I'm seeing my cousins in Austin for the first half of my trip! I shall let you all know how it goes and hopefully my pictures will connect with my laptop this time around.

I won't be around next week to review the Being Human series finale (yes, this is ALL I genuinely think about) or the Game of Thrones season premiere. I will be excited to catch it though once i return next Wednesday.

No comments: