Monday, March 31, 2014

Bates Motel 2.05 The Escape Artist

Bates Motel 2.05 The Escape Artist
Cody is a really good friend. I can't believe she stayed behind to make sure Norman was well. They're both lucky in a sense Cody found him and made sure to wait long enough for him to wake up from his blackout. Cody is lucky Norman didn't turn on her, which would have been a slip up. Norman tried to kill Dylan a couple episodes back, and Dylan watches over him the best.

Aww Emma has a pot dealing boyfriend! It was going to happen with Gunner since Norman is unstable. I don't know what's with the rebellion but I did want to see a bigger Emma story come to surface!


Not sure if Romero will also get a bigger story line (not liking Nick or his marijuana business, staying close to Norma at the motel etc.) but he should get more screen time. I want to know his back story.

Dylan, tell me WHY do you think you are invincible?! Luckily, he made it to the hospital after that display of heroism and stupidity. Who stands in front of a charging car shooting bullets straight at two armed men? I'm surprised since that would probably be something he'd do for Remo. I wonder if cutting out Remo will put a distance between the two in the business. Now Dylan is in a good word with the actual boss!

No comments: