Monday, March 3, 2014

Bates Motel 2.01 Gone But Not Forgotten

Bates Motel 2.01 Gone But Not Forgotten
Quite the returning premiere! I'm impressed with everything that happened in tonight's episode. I may actually believe Norman never killed Miss Watson to begin with. I actually have doubts he may not have done it, which is funny considering he is kind of schizophrenic and blacks out through certain situations.

That whole suicide attempt Bradley did was a desperate cry for help. She's angry the dad had an affair, but she must be angrier it was possibly the cause of his death and not the drug business. She's making herself too available to Dylan and Norman, It's not fair to Norman, but at least Dylan knows the boundaries and won't try anything considering his brother's feelings.

Dylan really is the good son. He has the bad boy image, but he sticks around for the sake of Norman. He is trying his best to be a good brother but it's tough when he is involved with the marijuana business. His heart is in the right place and stays out of selflessness. I hope he gets more on screen time. 

I demand more Emma!! I think she will play a bigger part since Norman is stuffing more animals and probably will work with Emma's dad more often. In addition to his morbid hobbies, visiting the cemetery isn't a good idea. Now there's a mystery man standing above her headstone. I think he has to be her father.

Sheriff Romero knows a lot of the underground mishaps in the town and remains mysterious through everything. Is he really the good sheriff of the town or does he cover up kind of like the crooked cops of the town? I remember he covered up things in season one but it was all for the greater good. I want to believe he's the good one in this TV show other than Emma. If Bradley doesn't clean up her mess at the end of the show, Sheriff Romero will find it. Norman may help her the best he can but I have a feeling Dylan will find out and put it together it must be Bradley.

I just finished watching the first Bates Motel: After Hours. I don't know if it will be as promising as Chris Hardwick's Talking Dead or Talking Bad but it needs better organization with the questions. It's already airing late at night, so not many people stay up late on a Monday night to hash tag and post questions they want to know about the show. I'm happy they tried their best with interviewing the three main characters (Freddie was in England, poor guy). I hope Olivia Cooke and Nicola Peltz (Emma and Bradley), or even Sheriff Romero get to come on the show to discuss the future of the show. I'd really want to hear their point of views on the show's direction with the new characters. I'm looking forward to Michael Vartan's guest appearance on the show!

No comments: