Thursday, April 17, 2014

Reign 1.18 No Exit

Reign 1.18 No Exit
I'm actually glad Francis turned everything around and stood up for himself. I know last weeks episode I was thrilled Mary did the same for herself and Scotland, but this time Francis was the one who took control to protect Mary.

I think James is the one who hired the third party Englishmen to order the assassination on Mary at sea. If he would want to be king of Scotland, he would be ruthless. He's also a half brother too so he would feel threatened by Mary controlling three countries.

Kenna and Bash look like they're finally getting along. I think their story will grow into something better. As for Lola, I think she got herself in a bad marriage. The guy probably has no inheritance even though everyone hears he comes from wealth. I wonder if Francis will ever find out about the baby. That will be a plot twist but Francis may die before he knows about it.

I'm glad Nostradamus is staying behind in French court. He needs to be around for the sake of his sanity (and Catherine's). King Henry better get back to normal and explain these visions. I think it was a younger brother or friend of his that passed on. I thought it could be young Henry but I don't know why a younger version of himself could be tormenting (especially when you're king).

No comments: