Monday, April 28, 2014

The Following 2.15 Forgive

That was an action packed start to a finale! I didn't think Joe would shoot Preston dead! Then again since his dad died for him, he wouldn't have had use for the rest of the episode. Pretty stoked Emma is officially out of the picture. I think she is too much and really needed to go before third season came around.

I actually predicted this kind of finale. I thought Joe and Ryan would have to team up for a common purpose. Before Claire showed up midseason, I thought it would be to take out the twins and Lily.

The change in their behaviour once they show up to rescue Claire. I personally thought it was a voice recording in the hidden room. I noticed the twins took out their anger on Ryan more than Joe because of their soft spot for Claire (Joe is better with words and manipulation, Ryan is the hero).

I'm glad they took out evil twin Luke. Mark is a whack job in his own way but at least he is tamed. I wonder who the mystery person in the driver seat is. It's definitely someone blending in with society. I hope season three lives up to all of the action that has happened.

I also wonder if they will keep Max and Mike together and Ryan with the newscaster.

This finale was fantastic!

No comments: