Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reign 1.17 Liege Lord

Reign 1.17 Liege Lord
So King Henry is still batshit crazy and nobody knows why. Nostradamus would traditionally come in around this time but he doesn't look like he would unless Catherine asked.

Lola's storyline is getting complicated, but I think her new suitor may not want children because he may be gay. The good news is he is willing to marry her to cover up her pregnancy. I hope he doesn't turn on her later on in the story.

I don't know how I feel about the new marriage between Bash and Kenna. Kenna will learn to respect Bash but she looks like she may fall for him in the end. I don't know what Bash will do in the castle without driving insane. He knows he's practically in Mary's pocket, but Francis could have something to do with it when it comes down to how often he notices their paths crossing.

I'm glad Mary is finally taking control of everything no matter what the cost. She knows she's expendable while she is in France, but she is looking out for her own country at last! Francis looked taken aback finding out she was ready to use anything, even their kingdom in France, to save her people.

No comments: