Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Once Upon a Time 3.10 The New Neverland

Once Upon a Time 3.10 The New Neverland
I think Robbie Kay was perfect as the Peter Pan on the show. He's so dynamic and broad with his acting for a young actor, casting did a great job bringing him on board!

I'm excited with what's happening in Storybrooke now. Henry is helpless in the wrong body and everybody is running around trying to make everything work in their personal life.

I want Hook to get his happy ending already. He would be awesome with Emma but I know Neal is the wedge between them. I also hope Tinkerbell gets more screen time. She hasn't been able to do much with all the new characters overpowering the plot.

If Peter Pan succeeds with recasting Regina's old curse, I think the only people able to keep their memories are Emma, Henry and the Darling children. Neal may not remember because he is actually Baelfire, but he has grown up in New York. The Darlings are from England, so they can grow up and reside in reality.

Happy this show mixes things up to make it all interesting.

No comments: