Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hostages 1.12 The Cost of Living

Hostages 1.12 The Cost of Living
Brian has been irritating this entire episode. I'm totally skipping over his pathetic attempts to "fix" everything just because he makes it all worst and Duncan REALLY fixes things.

Duncan is quick with picking up Sandrine's betrayal. Archer brought her in so he understands her reasons for flipping better than anybody else. If it weren't for Archer's suspicions, Duncan wouldn't have known a way to try and confirm her loyalty. I have faith she isn't executing them to save herself. She has the training and military skill to assemble those untraceable bombs. I'm sure she can diassarm them before she attached them to all three the cars. Kramer wants an actual future with Sandrine, so he's definitely taking this hard as well.

I think Ellen is still following through with the plan. She did feel guilty at the hospital during the scene with her patient's son. He represents her moment of guilt and reality check to what she's going to do with Kincaid.

However this ends, someone is going to die. I hope it won't be Duncan but I also don't want a cliffhanger to the series.

No comments: