Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hostages 1.11 Off the Record

Hostages 1.11 Off the Record
The intricate politics happening in this show is quick. They actually went all the way to New York to handle things, and I am happy Sandrine acted on instinct. I was cheering so hard when I saw Kramer in the truck side mirror. This means they are getting everything done!

Burton stood his ground well and would have shot Mary if she tried exposing Kincaid.

THAT ENDING! Ellen and Carlisle, I remember seeing this in a quick preview at the beginning. I just thought I was seeing things back then and forgot about it. Since I had that image in my head, I was under the impression in the first episode, the whole hostage situation would be Ellen teaming up with Carlisle all along. Turns out it's become the anticipated captor and captive kiss!

Their connection looks like it will go deep into the next episode. They both have ultimatums and need to rely on each other. This makes this all worth it! A curve ball we did not see coming!

Not much else to say since THAT made it for me entirely.

No comments: