Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Flash 4.01 The Flash Reborn

The Flash 4.01 The Flash Reborn
I'm not sure how I feel about this season beginning. It seems too good to be true that there's nothing wrong with Barry at this moment in time. I feel he doesn't know what's happening internally with his abilities and well being. It's too soon to tell, but I don't think it looks as if he's hiding anything from the team.

Caitlin on the other hand is trying to get a grip on Killer Frost. Her alter ego emerges when her temper gets tested, but Caitlin seems to handle herself better than before. She doesn't appear as afraid of her abilities as she was before. I also wonder if this means Julian will make another return.

Cisco looks like he's made progress with Wally and Joe. Running the team is tough, especially without Barry or Harry around.

Iris is emotionally unstable. She's irrational with her decisions since losing Barry and living on her own. I think she's reckless and shouldn't be the one to rely on. I know that's a bit of a stretch considering Caitlin's integrity at the moment, but Iris actually didn't want Barry back.

Someone explain to me why Barry showed up naked? He's never come back sans clothes from the speed force before. That didn't make much sense either, but I guess that's Grant Gustin's contract for you haha.

I'll see how this season turns out, but I think I'm dropping Arrow with the exception of possible crossover episodes.

No comments: