Thursday, October 19, 2017

Riverdale 2.02 Chapter Fifteen: Nighthawks

Riverdale 2.02 Chapter Fifteen: Nighthawks
The Serpents really are everywhere! I knew this new season would dive into the other side of the tracks but I wouldn't have guessed this. Having the lawyer that's in with the gang is actually really handy. It's also difficult Tall Boy thought she would be a good fit to help because they're all connected. Penny Peabody offered helpful advice but she sounds like she will call a favour when she pleases.

Greendale is a random town. I feel like mentioning Miss Grundy didn't move too far away is a sign she wanted to stay close to Archie? It's a possibility that's why she was still tutoring children in music. I like how Mrs. Cooper mentions it was a "crime of passion". There's a lot of hurt happening in Riverdale. It doesn't make sense that Archie's friends are getting picked off one by one.

I laugh at the fact Archie is seconds away from signing up for the Sheriff's office. He waved his bat at Jughead in the house like second nature. Lack of sleep and running on adrenaline is not good. Reggie 2.0 even called it out. I don't think having a weapon should give you comfort in security.

I don't understand why Cheryl can wear sexy underwear in the locker room. Didn't her possessions get lost in the fire she started? It's funny because she's still put together when her mother is bandaged up.

Aww I liked Smithers! He was so loyal to the Lodge family, and even put Veronica's best interests at heart. I hope he comes back. Hiram seems to be getting rid of people so he can have more control over who plants ideas in his family's heads.

I didn't see that dark ending coming! If Midge and Moose are dead, this means this sicko kills at random or he has more than one person working with him.

No comments: