Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Flash 4.02 Mixed Signals

The Flash 4.02 Mixed Signals
I don't know why this storyline is getting silly. I can't believe I'm getting bored by how this season is running.

It doesn't make sense that there's people living outside Central City becoming meta humans when they weren't near the S.T.A.R. labs accident. I don't like the idea of following 11 more people to see if they have special abilities.

This episode focused on revenge of an angry person. I'm not for that and I feel the "bully" of the group didn't deserve to suffer the way she did. She was also wrong to treat the meta as a loser and talk down on him like she was top.

Cisco was absolutely ridiculous as well with his bad comebacks. Barry's suit wasn't good

Wally getting a new hair style was a highlight. We'll see what they bring next week. I don't think I can stand chasing 11 metas but we'll see how they execute it. The writers are dropping the ball on this

No comments: